Free Download version here: Coupon Lingo 2018
New to couponing and can’t seem to understand all the lingo with it?
Here’s a cheat sheet to get you on going as you learn…. Enjoy!
Deal and Coupon Terms
- $2/1 = $2.00 off of 1 item
- 2/$5 = 2 items for $5.00
- B1g1/BOGO = Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- BD = Break down
- CW or Cartwheel = Target Digital Savings Program
- Q = Coupon
- DnD = Do not double
- DQ = Digital coupon
- ETS = Excludes trial size
- Exp = Expiration date
- GC = Gift card
- Ip = Internet printable coupon
- MQ= Manufacturers Coupon
- MIR = Mail in rebate
- MM = Money maker deal
- NLA = No longer available
- Oop = Out of pocket
- Pq = Publix store coupon
- PM = Price match
- RC = Raincheck
- SC = Store coupon
- WYB = When you buy
- YMMV= Your miles may vary
Earned Rewards / Coupons
- CAT / Catalina =Register coupon that prints once you pay. (Can be used on a future transaction)
- ECB / Extra Care Bucks = Earned at CVS
- RR / Register Rewards = Earned at Walgreens
- BR / Balance Rewards = Also earned at Walgreens
- Plenti Points = Earned at Rite Aid & Winn Dixie/ilo
Sunday Paper Inserts
- Pg / P&G = Proctor & Gamble coupon insert
- Rmn = Retail Me Not coupon insert
- Ss = Smartsource coupon insert.
Note: Rmn / Ss are *mostly* published weekly unless there is a holiday. PG is published once a month only.
- DG = Dollar General
- DT = Dollar Tree
- RA = Rite Aid
- WD = Winn Dixie
- Wags = Walgreens
3-Ring Coupon Organizer Binder - Keep Calm
- 2" inch D-Style Heavy Duty Metal 3-ring with Boosters.
- Ultra•PRO super Clear 40 Page Variety Pack (235 assorted size pockets)
- Two large pockets on inside of cover will hold circulars and advertisements.
- Coupon Terminology Sheet and Categories List (Back cover)
- Expands to hold a total of 80 Pages